Cleaning the washroom is a tedious job that no one likes to perform. The fact that washroom is a haven for germs, and in order to perform washroom cleaning, you'll have to actually get your hands dirty is something that people want avoid at all costs. Nonetheless, washroom cleaning is an unavoidable activity and needs to be undertaken on a regular basis.
- Tiles are scrubbed and Walls are dusted
- Fans, Light Fixtures and Switchboards are cleaned
- Window Glass, Sills, Grills and Doors are cleaned
- Toilet Bowl, Sink are scrubbed and disinfected from inside and outside
- Tub, Shower Cabins are scrubbed and disinfected
- Chrome Fixtures treated for hard water stains
- Mirrors, Counter tops and Toiletries dusted Floor is dusted and moped.
Outstanding cleaning services with flat rate pricing. No hidden fees. No surprises.